Would you like FREE* gas central heating?
Take advantage of new funding available in Bournemouth Borough Council and Borough of Poole Council areas
This new scheme is available to both owner occupiers and private tenants and can provide a free* new gas connection (if within 23 metres of the entrance to the property) and a gas central heating system to homes without a boiler currently, subject to eligibility.
(This offer is for a limited time only and is on a first come first served basis)
The scheme may apply to you if:
- You are an owner occupier or private tenant to a private landlord.
- You have no central heating system currently and have never had one.
- You currently have electric plug-in or panel heaters, storage heaters, gas wall heaters or open fires.
- The property should have a floor area over 25M2 and be located no higher than the second floor.
- If a flat, gas must be permitted in the block you live in.
- You are eligible based on either income, health, your postcode, EPC rating of the property if renting, or you live in a park home. The criteria’s very wide so please call us to check.
How it works
At the visit, details will be taken to allow a referral to the Warm Homes Fund scheme
If necessary, a gas connection will be installed if possible and then a technical survey for the heating will be carried out.
The works will then be completed and will include an A rated boiler, radiators and energy efficient heating controls.
Currently, any private tenant living in a property with an Energy Performance Certificate rating of E, F or G can apply.
If you are a private tenant, we will need the landlord’s permission before being able to survey for or install the heating.
If the rented property has an Energy Performance Certificate rating of F or G then the landlord may be required to make a contribution towards the heating works.