Green Homes Grant Local Authority Delivery Scheme (GHG LAD)
Local Authority Delivery funding was awarded to both Dorset and BCP Council. This funding can be used for Insulation and Renewable Energy technologies. Residents in BCP or Dorset Council areas may be eligible for the scheme which runs until August 2021.
Are you eligible?
- Your property’s EPC rating needs to be E, F or G rated.
- Your gross household income needs to be below £30,000 per year (including benefits).
- You live in either Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole Council or Dorset Council areas.
- Owner Occupier or Privately Rented properties.
What funding is available?
- Up to £10,000 grant for Owner Occupiers
- Up to £5,000 grant for Privately Rented properties, or two thirds of the cost (of measures), whichever is lower.
What measures are available?
- Cavity wall insulation
- Loft insulation
- Solar PV panels
- Air source heat pumps
Why apply for LAD funding?
- Increase the value of of your property.
- Reduce your energy bills.
- Improve your EPC rating.
- Reduce your carbon emissions and help tackle climate change.
- Landlords can use this funding to improve their property’s EPC rating and therefore ensuring they are MEES (Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards 2018) compliant.
- Owner Occupiers are eligible for a 100% grant.
Ridgewater Energy also manage local and national energy efficiency funding and projects, and our team have 20 years’ experience working with letting agents, management companies, private landlords and tenants.
We work with a network of trusted installers, who can assist with various energy efficiency and heating measures whether funded or on a paid quote basis.
Can we help you?
If you want to know more, apply for one of our schemes or need some advice…