Dorset Boiler Offers
Heating accounts for about 55 per cent of what you spend in a year on energy bills, so an efficient boiler makes a big difference.
Ridgewater Energy have teamed with local and trusted engineers (we’ve known them more years than we wish to mention) to bring a dedicated boiler installation offer across Dorset and surrounding areas.
Having worked in the industry since 1997, we understand how expensive boilers can be and the struggles to replace them when they fail. All well-maintained boilers burn their fuel efficiently, but inevitably they will eventually start to become less efficient from losing hot gases that escape up the flue, wasting precious heat and energy.
Having a new boiler is one of those measures that is often put off for as long as possible, but eventually, it becomes a necessity to have a new boiler installed, maybe because it has been condemned, the parts are no longer available to repair it or you may be tempted by the A-rated energy efficient boilers that are available now.
We offer A-rated energy efficient boilers to not only reduce your energy bills, warm your home quicker, but also help to combat climate change. We understand that everyone endeavours to do their bit, and with a more energy efficient boiler you can help reduce your carbon emissions.
What is included?
How does it work?
- Call us to discuss your options.
- We will check to see if you are eligible for any funding support.
- Arrange your heating survey at a time that is convenient to you.
- Your heating engineer will be able to discuss your boiler options and extras.
- Provide a comprehensive quotation for your requested options.
- Arrange and carry out the installation, usually 1 to 2 days.
- Warranty will follow within 2 months from install.
- You are not guaranteed to receive any of the boiler makes mentioned when obtaining a funded boiler.
- Funding is currently closed until August time – for more information on the scheme, please see ECHO.
Ridgewater Energy also manage local and national energy efficiency funding and projects, and our team have 20 years’ experience working with letting agents, management companies, private landlords and tenants.
We work with a network of trusted installers, who can assist with various energy efficiency and heating measures whether funded or on a paid quote basis.
We design, develop and deliver fuel poverty projects, and offer consultancy to Local Authorities