We may use technology to track patterns of behaviours of visitors to our site. This includes using a ‘cookie’ which would be stored on your browser, although you can modify your browser to stop this happening. Information collected in this way can be used.
What are Cookies?
- For marketing purposes for example, to display personalised banners
- To identify you as you travel around our site and to monitor your journey and record sales. This enables us to identify issues and improve our customer journey.
- To provide site usage information, which together with purchase information, will further help us improve and develop the products and services we offer.
- To ensure that items are placed into your Shopping Basket and your order is processed correctly.
- You may change your website browser settings to reject cookies. To learn how to disable cookies or opt out of their usage please visit www.aboutcookies.org.
Please note, however, that some cookies are essential in order to shop on the Website and in the event you do reject cookies this may impair the functionality of the Website and may mean that you are unable to shop on the Website.
At no point do our cookies or those of our third parties store your personal payment information to identify you.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. We will do our best to protect your personal data but cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
If you have any comments regarding the above then please contact us: email@example.com
Ridgewater Energy also manage local and national energy efficiency funding and projects, and our team have 20 years’ experience working with letting agents, management companies, private landlords and tenants.
We work with a network of trusted installers, who can assist with various energy efficiency and heating measures whether funded or on a paid quote basis.
We design, develop and deliver fuel poverty projects, and offer consultancy to Local Authorities